3D Rainbow Privacy Window Film
The price of this item will revert back to $82.47 at the end of this countdown.
WXSHSH Stripe Window Film – Partial privacy protection blurs unwanted views, stripe design and the simple frosted design can create a gentle look and high-end style on windows at home, kitchen, office, meeting room or rental apartment...
·What features does the privacy window film have?
✔Stripe-Patterned Window Film: The modern pattern brings elegance and beauty to your home and refresh your house.
✔Excellent Privacy Protection: With the protection of great privacy level, the film can block curious views from people, and helps to create a personal and private room for you, no matter where you are- in the office, bedroom, living room and so on.
✔UV Rejection&Soft Natural Light: This window sticker can reject 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays and brings soft and natural sunlight in, especially in hot summer when the strong sunlight would cause invisible damage to people and furniture.
✔Self adhesive Design: with Vegetable glues and Self adhesives.This make it for the film to be reused
1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!)
4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the SMOOTH side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.